Pyrotechnic Display Equipment
Howard & Sons: Reliable pyrotechnics equipment for firework displays in Australia and overseas
Of course, its one thing having an on-site fireworks and pyrotechnic effects design team which produce fantastic, futuristic explosions of colour time and time again. Having the correct and similarly cutting-edge equipment to fire and choreograph their display is another matter.
This is yet another area where Howard & Sons Pyrotechnics have become globally recognised as one of the leading fireworks companies in the southern hemisphere. Not only do we own reliable equipment for small and huge-scale displays, we hire and train the best pyrotechnicians to use and update them. Add to that our technical design team who can assemble one-off electronic equipment according to the most stringent safety guidelines, and you have a one-stop location for even the most complex of multi-media extravaganzas.
Howard & Sons Pyrotechnics have a wide range of pyrotechnic display equipment for use by professional pyrotechnicians. The items listed below are just a small selection from our pyrotechnics warehouses:
- FireOne Firing System: recognised worldwide as the world-class firing system. We own both the hardware and software and employ the experts to use it.
- Weatherproof-cased 32-shot rails for the FireOne Firing System: connection rails connect to field modules and organise electric matches into individual firing cases
- Tester box for the 32-shot rail: ensuring reliable firing every single time
- XLII dual output digital control panel for the FireOne Firing System: self-contained or computer supported for up to 1280 firing cues and unlimited wireless cues and integrating multiple safety features
- FM-i8Q wireless 8-cue firing module for FireOne: allows multiple firings of different fireworks types from a single location, tiny, so perfect for close proximity fireworks and using military grade wiring for a reliable, safe display
- 2-wire system field module test card: for the storing and retrieving of fire files for the complete testing and firing of complex displays
- Panasonic Toughbook computers: with XP and FireOne 2000 for perfect pyrotechnics choreography, synchronising to music and multimedia extravaganzas with set up and testing routines and implemented as a fully or partially automatic system or manual
- Multiple charger unit for wireless Firelite and FireOne modules: we always have back up when the lights go out
- Wireless antennas for radio frequency firing systems: we can present your show from a distance. Great when you don’t want our pyrotechnicians to get confused with members of the band or getting snapped in your wedding fireworks photographs!
Please contact us for our product specifications, prices or personalised equipment solutions.
See a 60 second showreel of some of our grand spectacular projects. These include large-scale events such as national day celebrations, special ceremonies, major special events and New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Howard & Sons Pyrotechnics has the creative vision, expertise and passion to design and implement the most imaginative, innovative pyrotechnic concepts for your event, no matter what the scale.
Download our Brochure
Howard & Sons Pyrotechnics are imagineers, producers and providers of spectacular fireworks and special effects. Download our brochure or for more information please contact our head office or your local area manager.